Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spoiled and a little Martha!!

OK I'm not actually talking about Grace but myself. We had 3 days, or should I say nights, of straight sleep. It was wonderful!! I thought - wow, 3 months and sleeps through the night. Right on schedule. Silly me for jinxing myself!! Grace woke us both up this morning at 3am.
This was really tough for me because she just went down at 10:30pm.
She was hungry. And when she got up again, she ate her full bottle and I had to make another.
So we are thinking it may actually be her 3 month growth spurt. I guess we will see what tonight brings.
As for me, I have set up my sewing area and am ready to get cracking. I just have to remember what I learned 2.5 years ago lol. I have quite a few projects that I would love to tackle ASAP!!
I am also excited to start the scrapbooking as well. So much to do and no time at all!!
Oh and of course I can't forget, I am putting together a cookbook of family recipes and other tried and true recipes that I love and feel I need to share. My original plan was to have them for this Christmas as gifts, but not so sure I will succeed with all the other projects I plan on doing :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker