Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little worried - but I shouldn't be...should I?

My Dr had told me to start working on baby # 2 about 4-6 months after DD was born. I did have a regular AF at the beginning of Feb and I thought, yay, a normal period!! Because of the PCOS, I don't have regular AFs. Well, things got a little out of hand recently with DH and oops. Now because of the PCOS and no regular AF, I have no real way of knowing when I O'd. I was able to figure it out when we conceived DD because I was being monitored and was having a regular AF at the time of about 35 days. All this to say that I am now waiting for AF to show. Not too long ago, I dreaded when she made her appearance because it meant that another month was a bust on the TTC train. Funny how that is!!!
I'll be honest though, I'm a little nervous at any possibility of being preggers at this point. DH says it will be fine either way, we'll get through it. I know we would, but it would be crazy!
I'm still trying to wrap my head around starting to try again in a few months for another baby!! DD would be under 2 when the next baby arrives - if I'm not broken again. And of course, I worry about taking her time with me away from her. And putting focus on a new baby. It's all just so crazy!!
I'm getting ahead of myself here. I'll just take it one day at a time and focus on AF showing up any day now...any day now.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker