Friday, February 27, 2009

Daycare...ya right!

Even though Grace is only 3 months old (already!?!), I have already started snooping around locally for daycares. There are very few "official" daycares. They charge about $140/week and only take them when they are 18 months. Odd since the Govt only gives us 52 weeks!!!
But the kicker is that they close for July and August. So what does someone do at the point? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.
So my only other option is to put my child into someone's private home. The thought of this scares me to death. It would be better if I could work from home and have someone come to our house and take care of the baby here.
Of course the best solution would be for me to become a SAHM but it's not an option just yet. We are working on it though.
I really don't know what we are going to do...
I'll wait a little longer before I panic though lol

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker