There's not too much going on over here. Just the daily grind!! And well of course princess G who is anything but ordinary lol. Every day she does something new and every day I'm still amazed. She is going to be 4 months old on Thursday. 4 months already!!! ARGH! It's going so fast!!
I try to get out of the house every day even if it is just for half an hour. It does us both some good. It's incredible, people stop to look at her everywhere we go. I think it's because she is looking at everyone, so she catches their eye. Her eyes are still blue for now and a nice clear blue, so they really do catch you. But it's incredible to see how when she smiles, it makes the person talking to her feel. I joked with my Dad and said that we should bottle her smile - we would make a fortune. I'm glad she's not too shy, although I'm sure that may change.
I still have not had the Princess babysat yet, I'm just not ready. It's mentioned to me often enough that we should just drop her off... but I don't want to. And why is it so important that someone babysit her? I don't understand it. DH and I didn't go out and do things before we had her, so I don't see the dire need to do it now lol.
Very excited that we found a dress for the baptism/wedding. We have the outfit DH wore but it is too small for her now, she will be almost 5 months when she's baptized. It's very simple yet nice. I was so worried that I would have to buy the cheap looking ones that they carry in our Walmerde. I'm sure they have nice ones somewhere, but for some reason our Walmerde doesn't seem to carry the nice stuff.
Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but DH and I are not on any bc and we both don't like condoms so we are playing with fire a little. And I think I am going to be worried each and every month lol.
This month, not thinking, we dtd right around the time I O. Mind you, DH was a little more careful this time around, but hey you never know. I should have known better, but my mind wasn't thinking about where I was in my cycle. I've never really had to think about it because, I've never had a regular AF. So now I have to start. My next AF is due to start the same day we got our BFP last year. How funny would that be LOL!? Ok, not funny at all.
That's the latest from our little corner!!

No comments:
Post a Comment