Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling all over the place

I don't know why, but I just feel like I'm all over the place with no real direction. I don't know if it's because I'm not working or what. I mean I've been working since I was around 18 years old. So maybe, just maybe, that's it. I also find it hard because Grace is not on a firm schedule yet. Her naps are still here and there, not at the same time every day and for the same length of time. I want to get so much done during the day but I end up not having done half the stuff I wanted to get done.
I am working on so many things at the same time, so Im sure that doesn't help.
I'm trying to set up a cleaning schedule to tackle during each day of the week, as well as do some menu planning. Then I also want to work on our budget.
Then there's the crafts/sewing I want to do. Can't forget finishing up Grace's room. And then there's the pictures and scrapbooking that I have to get cracking on.
Baby steps...I have to remember, baby steps. Now it makes sense why I'm feeling lost LOL.
Princess G has almost turned over from her back to her belly!! She's enjoying tummy time a little more these days but still has far to go when it comes to turning from belly to back.
She'll get there when she gets there though!!
Evreyone seems to be doing better here, even Liam!! Fingers crossed that it stays that way :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker