Monday, March 23, 2009

Update on the crazy household!

I thought our little princess was over the poops, but it seems to have begun again yesterday. So I'm not so sure that it is a viral infection anymore. I really don't know!! Still no fever, so I'm not gonna panic. She's still happy and smiling, so I think she's fine. It was a busy weekend full of visitors!! My MIL and FIL came for supper on Saturday and then my Dad and friend came by yesterday. My Aunt also dropped in on her way back to TO. She hadn't seen princess G yet, so she was very happy to see her. She bought her the cutest friggen outfits.
They are by a brand called Joe Fresh and are sold at Loblaws. Really nice stuff. I so have to find a location that I can buy that stuff in.
So I am off to try and get princess back to sleep. She woke up to poop and is now having a tough time going back to sleep.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker