We are taking Grace to have her picture taken today. It's 5.99 at Wallymart (or Walmerde - whichever works for you!) for 30 poses. So I figured why not! I would have liked to have her picture taken with a professional but DH doesn't want to spend $100 for 1 picture. I agree, it is a little crazy. But I did want to have someone else take her picture. So we are going today. I'm hoping that it goes OK because our little princess has been very fussy for the last few days. I'm not sure if it is a growth spurt, gas or if she's sick. She doesn't want to nap at all during the day. We're lucky if we get her to nap for 45 min. We'll see how today goes.
Gotta find the perfect little outfit...which one will it be!!
We don't really have anything that's frilly and fru-fru for her, so I'm not sure what to put her in. There is this nice brown dress with different pinks on it. That may be one of 2 choices. We actually don't have that many dresses for her either LOL. I guess we're waiting for summer to buy dresses. And this sizing thing is just all over the place!! I have no idea what sizes she is going to wear in the coming months. So if I find some nice summer stuff, I will have to buy it in 2 different sizes, just to be sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment