It's incredible. My DD doesn't want to sleep during the day. She takes these catnaps for about 30-40 mins here and there during the day, but that's it. And she's not a cranky baby. She does sleep about 6-7 hours straight at night. And then goes back down for another 3 hours. Maybe she doesn't need more than that!
Well, I purchased another book by the Baby Whisperer. I tried the original book, but maybe I still have baby brain but none of the information wants to sink in. I don't know if it's how the book is laid out that just doesn't work for me or what. But I'm trying a different one. More like a question and answer layout. So far so good.
I really can't complain, she is sitting beside me chatting up a storm. Like I said, she's not really a cranky baby...she does have her moments though! I won't lie.
I guess we'll see what happens once I have a moment to read the darn book lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment