Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Going to be honest

I still haven't done anything to help lose this baby weight. I thought I would be right back on track but 2 months later and I still haven't got the OOMPH to get back on the right track. I know that I have to get moving and exercising. I still can't sleep on my stomach or back because when I do, I can't move. My back kills, so much so that I really can't move. That pretty much means that I have no abs!! And as for the healthy recipes, not interested. Right now, I just have to make sure that I eat. It's easy to miss a meal.
I'm not going to beat myself up about it though, I just have to make sure to keep the healthy thoughts going. I hope to be going healthy soon though!
I really don't have any clothes that fit at this time. So that is really frustrating. The clothes are either too big or too small. And I refuse to buy any because it would be a waste of money. I have 15lbs to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. I know I can do it...I just need the right push! I have the treadmill and all the equipment to work out at home, so there's really no excuse, except I'm still tired.
Maybe writing this post will be enough to push me to start!!! We'll see.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker