Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pesto Pasta - recipe to share

Just wanted to share this recipe, if you can call it that.
It is something that I ate at a wonderful cafe near my work. They have the BEST food ever. It is a little Italian place and no matter what you take - it's out of this world!
You decide on how much of everything you use and what veggies to incorporate, I'll just share the basics.
Italian sausage cut up into small bite size pieces, pasta (fusilli or rotini - something to "catch" the pesto), veggies. That's it.
I cook everything seperately so as not to overcook anything and then mix it together. I use peppers, mushrooms and onions. Once in season, I will also use asparagus. And I would also love to use artichokes. You could even throw in some black olives.
It is really tasty. DH loves it and wants me to make it every week!
I'm sure I'll be making this on the weekend :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker