I already have my 6 week appointment on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast time is going.
I am looking forward to the follow up. I have a few questions for my DR.
I want to know when I can start taking Met again. It definitely helped reduce some of my symptoms in the past.
TMI coming - reader beware!!
I also have questions about my C-section - pains and bleeding.
I took a bath with my DD a few days ago, 2 inches of water max, and about an hour later, I started bleeding. The bleeding lasted about 2 1/2 days and then done. Not sure what it was, but would like to know if the Dr has anything to say about it. I also want to know when we should start trying to conceive again. I mean we aren't ready just yet, but considering my age and the difficulties we had the first time around, I don't want to wait TOO long.
And of course, DH is anxious to get the all clear just to be able to have some fun!
I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale. I really have to get working on that. Maybe with the all clear I will be able to start back on the treadmill.
I guess we will see!!

No comments:
Post a Comment