Friday, January 9, 2009

Trying to get on track

I am working towards getting back on track with WW and eating healthy. It's not that easy right now though since I don't have the time to plan and cook along with taking care of DD. I also wanted to get back on the treadmill. But because of the C-section, I want to wait until I get the all clear. I don't think I will be able to do sit ups or anything that strictly uses my abs anytime soon since it still feels like my insides are being ripped open when I try to use them. But I think the treadmill will help.
I am anxious to start cooking again. I really am but at the same time, I don't want to because I am just too tired.
Maybe another few weeks and I will be back on the wagon!!
I am also trying a new layout for the blog - thought it was time for a change.
DD is so alert these days - its amazing. She reacts to our voices, smiles and coos. It's awesome.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker