My journey with PCOS, weight loss, TTC, motherhood, military life and life in general!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Another day...
My daughter slept her nights for 3 days. But the last 2 she has gotten up once. I can't really complain but those 3 days were amazing. I felt great and was actually getting stuff done around the house. And she was a much more pleasant baby. However, since Friday, she has been fighting her sleep again and fussing. I'm hoping that it's just because we were off her routine being out doing groceries or visiting relatives. I guess we will see what this week brings. She is smiling so much now and not only to us! It's so great to see. She has also started "chatting" with us and copying our facial expressions. It is so incredible to see her studying everything and looking at her surroundings. It's going by so fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment