Tuesday, January 13, 2009

35...wow!

So today is my birthday and I am 35. In the past, the changing year would freak me out because I had a plan. And I was nowhere close to the plan. With the TTC problems, I didn't know if I would ever get anywhere close to where I wanted to be but this year is different. And I'm so happy about that! I am still a little upset that the number is climbing higher and higher but I have more important things to focus on.
I went to my 6 week appointment and all is fine. The incision is still healing on the inside but the outside looks fine. The Dr mentioned that if we wanted more kids that we should get on that ASAP. He said to let my body heal for about 4-6 months and then go again. I also asked when did he think age would become an issue. He said to try to have all the babies done by 35-38 years old. I laughed and said I'm 35 today!!! LOL. So 38 it is! I also asked him if we could work something out so that the next pregnancy was going to be twins. Ha ha!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker