Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just not feeling it

So tomorrow morning, we are going to take a test. I'm pretty sure it is going to be a BFN but I have to take it to be sure. I feel like I'm tumbling backwards. This no period thing is taking me back to before I was dx with PCOS. I just hope that the RE doesn't have us start all over again. I think if that were the case, I would take some time off from the whole TTC job. Yes I said job. That is what it is starting to feel like and it shouldn't.

I did have a great weigh in today at Weight Watchers. I'm down another 1.5 lbs. 19 lbs to go until goal weight! Maybe by the end of summer I will have reached goal.

Going to try and relax tonight if I can...will be back tomorrow with the outcome. Although I'm pretty sure already :(

Oh and I'm making weight watchers lasagna tomorrow and some no bake lemon cheesecake squares (only 3pts!).

1 comment:

Erin said...

So? What's the verdict?e
Oh, and I want this no-bak lemon square recipe. Especially if its low points!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker