So no luck with the POAS. But that's OK, I kinda expected it.
I'll just wait until May to see the RE again.
I did manage to make the lasagna with meat sauce from Weight Watchers. Really good stuff. DH loves it.
I also made the no bake lemon cheesecake squares. They are great and only 3pts a serving. Now, I did make a booboo, which normally I don't do. But we had company at the same time, so I was half into it. Needless to say, they still taste AMAZING!!! I will definitely make this again. I was supposed to add 1 cup of white sugar to the cheesecake filling, but forgot. I think it would have made it too sweet. But it may have helped solidify it a little more. But it's great nonetheless! Did I mention that?!
Pick up the Crazy Plates cookbook if you can - worth every penny!

No comments:
Post a Comment