The only recipe I made on Sunday was 0 pt spaghetti sauce. It's actually not bad at all. I used it last night as pizza sauce on whole wheat crust. Very tasty!
Let's see if I am going to finally make my low-fat banana bread this weekend. I have been promising my hubby for almost 3 weeks now. But this is the first weekend in a while that we don't have to run like crazies so it might actually happen.
AF still hasn't showed her face. I'm starting to believe my RE that I didn't ovulate. I have had some weird things going on with my body but I could just be making them happen.
If I don't have AF by the weekend, DH and I have decided that I will POAS on Sunday morning. I know I am going to be heart broken to see a BFN but, I need to know to put my mind at rest.
I haven't exercised as much as I usually do this week. I seem to be having trouble sleeping so I am waking up exhausted. I know I have to do it if I want to continue to lose weight. It'll be better next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment