Friday, June 26, 2009

Little update on She-Hulk

My lil princess is now a She-Hulk as DH likes to call her. Why would he call her that? Because she is learning to use her voice in different ways and one of them is to open her mouth and kinda growl. It's too funny. And the face she makes, is hysterical.



She's starting to eat a little better. She's been trying all kinds of things. She's not a fan of too many fruits. I've given her fresh banana, mango and avacado. Nothing really grabs her. She's also eating dry toast. I'm still a little nervous that she will take a big bite with her 3 bottom teeth and then choke, but I keep a close eye on her. She's also tried Mommy's homemade chicken puree, but she's not getting into it yet. I'll just keep trying. I also picked up some yogurt and cottage cheese but haven't tried them yet. I wanted to pick up something called Yo Baby yogurt but couldn't find it anywhere. I will keep on the lookout. If you know where I can find it, please let me know.

It's been hot lately and Princess G's sleep was a little disrupted but she's hopefully getting back on track. Let's hope so :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker