So I am on CD 34 and I started having a little spotting late last night and then again today. Not enough for anything but I hope that this is a sign that AF is on her way as she is usually here right after CD 35. Now I've also realized that I seem to have bleeding usually after DH and I BD, well a few days after, like 2 or 3. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence or not.
I guess I will see in the next few days.
My weight is stuck and so am I. I try to follow my WW rules but I just can't seem to be disciplined enough. I'm wondering if I have to get my butt back to meetings.
OK, I think the first step is to get some regular exercise going, 3-4 times per week. And then if there is no progress, then I will join back up.
That's what I'll do.
Now, to just make the time to exercise...

No comments:
Post a Comment