Finally, after what seems like forever, another bottom tooth has broken through. Princess G was so fussy lately but the tooth broke through. Yay. But there is a downside...when I look at her gums, I see a lot of white. Like a whole lot of white. So she will getting a few more sooner rather than later. But that's fine :) Her top teeth are still sitting, waiting to break through. Not sure what they are waiting for but I'm hoping soon.
As for food, princess doesn't like fruits. At all. She likes her veggies though. Which is great, because I am the same way. Not a fruit fan. I'll eat them, but I would take fresh veggies anytime. And it's amazing to see her actually eating, like chewing! time flies.
Lots of fun these days! We had a great weekend! Saturday was Upper Canada Village/Medieval Festival. It was so great! It was our first family outing, no in-laws, just the three of us. It was awesome. Princess G did a great job - didn't fuss at all lol. And the Sunday, we had a BBQ with both of our families for birthdays. Another great day outside. So glad the nice weather is here. That being said, this weekend is supposed to be rainy. That's OK, perfect excuse to stay put and quiet.

No comments:
Post a Comment