So, the princess had her 6 month shots yesterday and her weigh-in. The shots went well. She cried a little and wasn't too fussy. Her weight is 19lbs 9.5oz and she measures a little more than 26". She is our solid little girl. She's chubby but still within the "standard" curve as per the Dr. So no need to worry. She's happy and healthy - what more could I ask for.
She's doing well on the food front. She's pretty good at letting me know what she likes and doesn't like. And we are still doing a little of both of the purees and the BLW. She loves her cucumber!! So we are going to keep on track with it and see how it goes.
AFM, I'm actually gaining weight and I'm so disappointed. I've pulled out my old WW stuff, but I still can't seem to find the motivation. I don't know if it's because of the weather or what. You would think that I would be really motivated because it's summer...but idk...
We are going to be getting one of those attachments for the bike that looks like a mini tent/RV for kids. I can't wait for that...a lot of quiet country roads out here for that. Our neighbours' daughter is going to sell it to us for like $50. Can't wait!! But there's nothing really stopping me from getting my butt on the treadmill. Just me being lazy. And if we are going to try for baby #2 in the next 2-3 months, I have to get healthy. I have a feeling it's going to be a tough go for baby #2, and my extra weight will just make it harder. Dang this PCOS...so frustrating.

No comments:
Post a Comment