So it's looking like we will begin working on Baby #2 by around September. If all goes well.
What I mean by that, is my cycles just keep getting weirder and weirder. Monday was CD23 for me and I was spotting. Not enough that I had to put something, but enough that it made me wonder WTH is going on. It lingered until yesterday. I've had some cramping to go along with it. I'm really freaked out. I had really hoped that working on baby #2 would be on my terms. I thought for sure that the PCOS wouldn't kick my butt for at least a little bit. But, I am not so lucky. I don't know why I would have mid month bleeding, it's never really happened to me before.
So frustrating.
Makes me wonder if we should start trying now so that we will go and see the RE by Oct/Nov.
I really am at a loss of what to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment