I know I must sound like a broken record, but I can't believe how fast this is going.
Princess G is doing great. She's been fussy for the last week and a half, almost 2 weeks. 2 teeth have broken through, so she is now up to 5 teeth and she is working on 2 more.
She isn't crawling yet but she is definitely close.
Not too much else going on, which is why I haven't posted. We went away last weekend, Princess G's first sleep away and it went perfectly. She was great and it was nice to be in new scenery. We were in the Eastern Townships which is just beautiful country. I know, we live in the country wouldn't we be getting enough?! But it's not the same lol. DH has fun, he went fishing and 4-wheeling. So not much going on.

No comments:
Post a Comment