We had our ultrasound on Monday and it was great to see the lil monkey. He/She was moving around like crazy. As the tech tried to get measurements, the baby would turn away. I wanted to confirm that the baby's feet were under my right lung/breast and as she moved over to the area, the baby started kicking like mad. Pretty much saying, hey get off of there LOL.
DH and I laughed like crazy. During the first part of the u/s, the baby had the hiccups.
We have some pics of the u/s but I'm a little nervous about them. There is something that bothers me. So before I post, I will check things out with my Dr today. My appt is this afternoon. I will also find out if I have to take meds for high blood pressure. To be honest, I think I will. I have headaches every day and I'm a stress ball at work. I have 3 more weeks of work until I'm off and it can't come fast enough. I manage to get in 3-4hours of sleep and then forget it. The aches and pains keep me awake the rest of the night. And my poor DH, he's awake too. This morning, he actually went to sleep downstairs. I feel so bad for him. I guess it's just Mother Nature getting us ready LOL.
I will update when I get back from the DR.'s.
On another note, for some reason I am not able to post on a friend's blog...could someone offer insight on this? I've never had a problem before but now it won't let me...

No comments:
Post a Comment