Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Still feeling ill

I must have done too much on the weekend because I napped both Saturday and Sunday and still didn't feel like I got any rest. Then at work yesterday, I felt like complete crap. And not just for part of the day but ALL day. I'm working from home today but if I feel like I did yesterday, then I will call in sick and sleep all day. My boss, who's wife is due any day, says that it is normal. He said his wife felt like I did yesterday often due to the wonders of hormones. I didn't feel this bad through my first trimester...not even close! So hopefully I will feel better today...fingers crossed. So far - not sure.
Not counting this week, I have 6 weeks left of work!! I can't wait! I am having such a hard time sleeping through the night these days. If I don't get up to use the washroom, then my aching joints wake me up!!! LOL!
But then when the baby moves or I see the belly move around, it makes everything better :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker