Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling better...sort of

Well after feeling like hell this morning and breaking into a cold sweat, I started to feel better around 9am. Then I started to feel the baby really moving this afternoon.
And then moving like crazy tonight - so much so that DH saw the belly moving.
I think I may have a touch of morning sickness because it has been a few mornings where I don't feel so well. Mind you, this morning was the worst by far!! But that's OK...as long as that's all it is.
The other thing I've noticed is the heartburn/indegestion that I have picked up every single time I eat a meal. It is crazy. I am going to have to change my eating habits and eat more frequently and less set meals.
At least the lil monkey is moving quite fine. I will be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker