Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanskgiving supper was a success

I am happy to say that it all went well. We were only 7 people but it went off nicely. I was very organized which always helps make things go smoothly. I was a bit stressed in the morning as DH was working on little things around the house but he stopped when I needed him.
Today however, I feel like I have been out drinking for a 24hr period! I'm so tired and my body aches. I even have the hazy/cloudy feeling. Good thing that I don't have to do anything today!! My MIL is making supper, so I get to sit back and relax. Actually, I will probably sleep lol.
But they are used to it...sad to say I know.
Monday is going to be a recovery day. Maybe work around the yard...but overall, I will do nothing!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker