I had a Dr's appt on Wednesday and everything seemed fine. The Dr's word of the day was "normal". I didn't gain any weight this time - which I was ecstatic about LOL. My urine was fine and my blood pressure was OK. The Dr didn't seem to think that medication was necessary. I told him about all my aches and pains and it's all normal. So I have 3 weeks left of work.
On the Monday of our u/s, the baby was already measuring 35 weeks when I was only going to be 34 weeks on the Thursday. And the baby weighed in at 5lbs 12oz. The u/s pics also looked distorted and I was worried that it was the baby that looked that way. He reminded me that it is a one dimensional pic and that it is not 100% clear. I still worry but as my DH said - we will love this baby no matter what.
The Dr thinks that the baby shouldn't weigh more than 8 lbs in the end. Which would be nice :)
He also said that the measuring ahead was fine. So all in all, it went well. They were also able to tell that the baby is already head down. He/she is not engaged yet or anything but is head down and shouldn't turn again. This would explain the pains I feel in my left leg - the baby's head is on the left side and down, probably on some nerves.
My next appt is Nov 12th and the Dr. will be doing the strep test. Then I will be going every week to the Dr. The time is FAST approaching. 6 weeks until my due date. WOW!
I guess we should really start getting everything ready LOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment