Friday, May 30, 2008

So I'm a little late...

I took some belly shots on Tuesday since I hit 12 weeks! So here is one at least.
Since I lost 49lbs my stomach and pot area were pretty much flat. Not so much anymore.
My last weigh in with Weight Watchers was back in April - 191lbs and when I weighed in at the DR's office last week, I had lost an additional 1lb. So I know it's not because I stopped Weight Watchers.
So here it is...don't laugh. The pants are too big on me - they are a pair of size 18 and I'm down to a 14 now. Well I was. My thighs are not an 18 at all anymore :) So the pants look like they are floating on me.


There are other pics but for whatever reason I am not smiling in them at all even though I am ecstatic about it all!

I'm so shocked at how big I look. Some people I know don't show until like 6 months!!! The top I am wearing is not maternity - it is a top from Reitmans. Gotta love the look that is popular right now - maternity LOL! I did buy a pair of low rise cords from Old Navy. So I have 1 pair of pants. They don't really make pants for the in between person. Only for when you are out to there!

That's OK - I will survive that's for sure. Really excited for today - we are going for the IPS screening or Nuchal(?) test. So it's another u/s of the baby. I'm hoping that everything is ok. I haven't had too many symptoms except yesterday I had cramping and nausea again. I hope that's a good sign :) I also hope they give us a print out - I would like to post a new picture of Baby Hammie.


1 comment:

Erin said...

OMG!
San, I can't see your face, but you look AWESOME! I am so bitterly jealous of all the weight you lost.

Look at your little baby belly.

Thanks for succumbing to my pressure!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker