Sunday, May 18, 2008

Interesting long weekend so far!

This weekend started out pretty bad actually. My husband has been planning to redo the roof on the garage, well actually just one side. So his brother and gf came over Friday night to help. We were getting near the end of stripping the old shingles, so my hubby decides to pick up the platform of the scaffolding and carry it to the garbage bin we ordered. It is covered with old shingles and he wants to dump it directly in. Well, doesn't he slip on the little hill and hurts his ankle. We went to the emergency room. What a fun time. I can't complain because we don't really have to wait long at all. It's a small town, so we were in and out in an hour. But the x-ray dept was closed, so we had to go back Sat. am. It took us about 2 hours on Sat to find out that nothing is broken. He is off it though and on crutches. So I am taking care of my dear hubby. Sometimes testosterone can cause a lot of problems!!!

I haven't been around much lately as all I want to do is sleep. I can't get over how tired I am. My nausea has been tapering off a little, which is fine. But the indegestion is still there in full force. It seems that I have a little baby belly. When I lost my weight, I was finally flattening out. Well I am no longer flat. My lower abdomen is popped out and firm. And of course my upper stomach is just flabby now. I have no energy to do any treadmill in the morning (or evening for that matter). I feel very bad about it. But that's OK, I will get back into it once I'm out of my 1st trimester.

I also haven't been eating very well. My cravings have been taking control. I mean no fast food, but lots of pizza and chips. VERY BAD!!!
I have my first prenatal appointment on Tuesday. I so hope we can hear the baby's heartbeat. I will freak out if we can't.

Time seems to be going fast and slow at the same time. We have so much to do and I feel like we have tons of time one day, and then the next I am in panic mode lol

Well, I'm off to lay down again. Yes - I'm tired again :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

OK, tis is going to sound bizarre, but, yaaaay for exhaustion!
Sounds like things are going great!
Hope Denis is well soon!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker