I am slowly starting to spread the news of the baby to friends. There are still some friends that I don't really talk to much anymore that I know I should tell...but I'm putting it off. I think it's because I'm afraid that once I tell them, something will happen and I don't want to have to back track. I don't mind with my close friends but those that are distant...
And of course, I am going to do it the cheap way and send an email. Not the best way to send an annoucement but they are distant friends.
I am going to try and have a picture taken of my new little pooch (baby belly) but it won't be pretty. I will post it either today or tomorrow.
It's my Nan's 86th birthday today and we are having a family party. It will be nice to see everyone. They all know but I haven't seen them since we annouced it.
DH is still off work with his ankle. It's nice and it sucks at the same time. It's great because he is able to fold clothes for me :) but on the other hand, it makes me not want to go to work! Oh well, I can't complain. I will have about 50 weeks off soon enough.

1 comment:
Wheee!
!2 weeks today, yes? Congratulations! That's a great milestone to pass.
Bel-lee shots
Bel-lee shots
Bel-lee shots!
Post a Comment