Saturday, May 10, 2008

Big weekend for us!

So we have decided to share the great news that we are expecting to our extended families. I'm not sure if I will let all of my friends know but at least my family. I'm very nervous about it because I'm such a worry-wart. I keep thinking what if this or what if that. But as my hubby said (and someone else mentioned) if something bad does happen we will still tell them about that too. True.
So, we have purchased a card to give to my grandmother congratulating her on a new great-grandchild. I hope she will get it lol. Once we tell her, everyone and their dog will know. My grandmother loves having the first scoop!! I'll fill you in later on how that goes. We are heading to the South Shore this morning to visit my Dad and then my Nan.
My symptoms seem to be easing up a little which is making me nervous. I don't know if it is because we are nearing the end of the first trimester or if it is something else.
I still have the tender and very heavy boobs, mild cramping, mild headaches, moddiness/irritability, frequent peeing, indegestion and I get full fast. So I think it is safe to say that Baby Hammie is still growing. My nausea is not as strong and is not happening every day. I think that's the one that scares me the most. I never thought that I would be wishing for morning sickness lol.
May 20th can't get here fast enough let me tell you. I just want to hear that heartbeat again to know that everything is still ok. Of course then when that's done, I'll be wishing for my next ultrasound lol.
Oh - hubby and I are toying with the idea of not knowing the sex of the baby. I mean if we see it, then we see it. But I don't think we are going to ask to know. We'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker