So we have been moving things around in the house. We are going to be putting some floating floors in the bedrooms downstairs, so the computer room has been moved upstairs to the loft area/my hobby area. It's not too bad though.
We are looking into several updates for the house this year although, not sure how much of it we can afford. The wind storm we had in January ripped several shingles off the roof, so that has to be redone. Hubby likes the idea of putting tin up since we are in a wind tunnel area. He also wants to put up siding around the house. Right now, it is clap board - not nice. The gentleman who owned the house before us has never painted it, so it looks like a hillbilly house. Ok - not as bad, but I don't like it. So I guess we'll see. We also want to change the windows in the basement and the porch. I think only part of our plans will be completed this year, but thats fine. The house is a long term project.
We didn't get any outside work done because of the weather. And I didn't do any real cooking yesterday. I'm really slacking in the whole cooking thing lately. I am also supposed to be using the treadmill at this very moment but am just not feeling it. Yes it is 5:10am. I'm such a slacker. I will however do my arm weights at lunch today at work so at least there's something lol. I'm just so tired. All I want to do is relax and veg. Hubby has a new nickname for me - Lazy bones.
Nice.
Will the nice weather ever stay? I have kept clothes from when I lived out west, which is a long time ago and I actually fit into them now lol. I mean some of it is not stylish at all (was it ever?!), but some of it is general clothing and I need the nice weather to be able to wear them. I don't want to go out and buy a new wardrobe when I have bits of one already. The weather just has to cooperate. Until that time, I am wearing clothes that are way too big for me and I look like an arse.

No comments:
Post a Comment