Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well, here it goes!!

So here is my first post with Blogger!
I want to share my ups and downs of TTC, PCOS and weight loss. I will also try to share some low-fat/cal recipes that I have tried.

I am trying to lose the weight that I have put on in the last few years. I joined weight watchers on Nov 24 and so far I have lost a total of 39lbs. So I am very excited about that!! 25lbs to go to reach goal weight!
Since losing the weight, some of my PCOS symptoms have gone away. What a bonus.
Now I'm hoping that the weight loss will also help us to conceive.
I am currently on a break from the Serophene and follow ups until April 3rd when my RE will hopefully give us the A-OK to get back on. I have hemorrhagic cysts that must heal before we try again, so I am crossing my fingers that all is good. And if it is, we will also start the Ovidrel. Nothing but good things to come!
But I am still secretly hoping that this month, since I am not being poked and drugged, maybe, just maybe, I will ovulate on my own and we will get pg.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker