So tomorrow is weigh in. Not sure how I did this week since I really didn't plan my meals for the week. I'm disappointed but who knows. I would love to lose 1 pound because that would bring me into a new level. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted either. For whatever reason, I can't seem to get adjusted to the time change.
With the gym opening up again after renovations at work, I will be able to do my weights and abs there. Leaving me with cardio to do at home, which I currently do at 4:30am.
So as of today, I have lost a total of 39 pounds. I'm hoping for at least one more tomorrow.
Trying not to think too much about babies. But it's hard with so many people in my circle of friends and co-workers either pregnant or with kids. I'm on cd11 and I should O somewhere around March 25th. RE says that I shouldn't bother temping since I am monitored throughout my cycles so closely. This cycle being the exception of course since I am on a break due to cysts. I'm hoping they will heal by the time I go for my next u/s so we can start back on the Serophene and start Ovidrel.

No comments:
Post a Comment