So I think that I am now in the 2WW. If AF doesn't show on April 8th, then it is time.
I know that I shouldn't think too much about it. I will be working with the RE and a trigger shot on my next cycle if my cysts have healed. But I am still hopeful that I may have pulled it off this month on my own. So I will be analyzing every little thing I feel, wondering if it is a symptom.
I will try to concentrate on my exercise and weight loss in the hopes that I won't think about it too much (ya right!).

1 comment:
Hey! That's awesome! Although, I hate the 2ww. Sucks.
I am taking a temping/charting break this cycle. The end of the 2WW stresses me out so much, that I don't want to think about it anymore. Besides, I'm going to be seeing an RE soon anyway.
Post a Comment