Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

I had my weigh in yesterday and I didn't lose anything, I stayed the same weight as the week before. I'm hoping it's because I added weights to my workouts this week. I ate pretty much as I always do. So I'm crossing my fingers that it is the weights. Only time will tell!!

I made a cake Friday night for this weekends festivities. I brought half of it with me to the in-laws for lunch and the other half is for our supper tonight. The cake is out of this world. I can't believe it is a low-fat carrot cake. No one could tell the difference. It is the "Must Bake Carrot Cake" from the CrazyPlates cookbook. Incredible! I didn't take any pics because I was in such a rush yesterday morning.

So I am supposed to O in the next day or so. We are hopeful that this month is it. But then again, we feel this every month lol. I have been told to BD every other day by fellow Cysters but my RE hasn't said anything about that. So DH and I have decided to BD when we want to! If it is every day, then it is every day. DH has said that his sperm should be OK because he has super sperm. The RE shared his s/a results on our last follow up. His count was at 75mil. and 70% mot.
The RE has said that she likes to see it at 25mil. and 50% mot. So he is good to go!!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker