So she came on her own again this month. I'm on CD4 today.
I'm very happy about this and I just hope that it keeps up for when we are ready to start to work on baby #2. With PCOS, you just never know. My cycle was a little longer last month than it has been in a while but only by 2 days. I'm hoping it's because it was my right side that released. My left side is pretty much a 35 day cycle. I'll just have to keep tabs on everything, just so that when we are ready to try again, I will already know how things look.
It's scary to think that we will be going down that path again. The ups and downs and countless times I will have to POAS. I am sure I will also worry about how it will all affect my lil princess. With another baby while she's young means that I will be taking away my time with her. But I think that may be more of a problem for me than for her. It's such a mixed bag of emotions.
DH is also looking into other opportunities, one of which means that he would be away from us for about 6 months. That's a long time. I know it would be for the greater good (the greater good*), but it would be tough. OK, I'm getting ahead of myself here. I still have some time before we start TTC, so until then, back to basics. Just gonna monitor my cycles :)
* I can't say the line "the greater good" without repeating it because of the movie Hot Fuzz. Just thought I would fill you in so you don't think I'm too crazy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment