Thursday, April 16, 2009

Addicted? Obsessed?

OK, I have to admit that I'm not sure which it is, but I definitely spend a lot of time on the internet these days just looking and searching these 2 things. What are they?
Well, the first is Etsy. I am so in love with this site!! I just want to buy everything and post all the things that I make there at the same time LOL. It's incredible. I just love craft stuff and handmade items. They are unique and usually great quality. I am so close to convincing DH to let me purchase a few things. I will try to stick to buying from those that are from Canada but it's so hard. There are so many nice things. And of course, I'm trying to pinpoint what items I would sell as well. I tend to dabble in several different things, craft wise. So it's hard to say which one is the best. Maybe once I take some pictures of what I've done, I will post them and see if I can get some feedback...
The other thing, is coupons and freebies! I LOVE it. I call companies offering free trials and coupons for new moms and just think it's great! I check out the coupon pages and try to save money. That's how it all started. Just wanted to try and save some money here and there. It's not much but it does add up very quickly. So now, I check numerous websites on a daily basis to see what's out there. To my Canadian friend who reads this, let me know if you are interested. There are quite a few for new moms out there :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker