Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not 1 but 2!!!

Princess has been a drool machine for the past month or so, not light drool, but HEAVY drool. DH and I thought it might be teeth coming in, but other parents said no, it's just babies. Others said, ya my kid drooled like that but the teeth didn't come in until they were 9 months old.
Then on Sunday, she all but stopped drooling and went back to sticking her tongue out all the time. We both thought this was very odd, but left it at that.
Well, while feeding my lil princess on Tuesday, I noticed something in her mouth. After trying to dab away the milky drool, I decided to put my finger in her mouth and OMG - a tooth!!
I couldn't believe it!! A tooth on her lower right side. I cried (happy, OMG she's growing so fast tears!) and called my DH to let him know. He thought it was great as well!
While I was feeding her yesterday morning, something nagged at me, a little voice said to check for more teeth (perhaps motherly instinct?!), and I did. And of course I found yet another tooth. This one is not as far out as the bottom tooth but it's out. It's on the top right side of her mouth.
I'm amazed - 2 teeth...Time is flying.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker