Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy busy busy

Well I'm happy this cycle is almost over. It was actually better than last month, not as much cramping. I'm not complaining at all!!
It's a good thing because this week is going to be crazy! We are having the princess baptized on Sunday. So I have a lot of cooking and planning to get done. It should be fun. It will definitely be nice to see everyone. Although, my hubby's family seems to have dropped of the face of the earth. 2 of them have replied and only 1 of the 2 are coming. The rest haven't bothered to contact us yet. My side however loves a party, so they will be there :)
We still haven't decided what we are going to buy for her as a gift. We want it to be something meaningful but can't seem to decide.

On another note, so many babies have been or are about to be born around me.
I have a new godson that was born on April 8th, his name is Carter. My hubby's cousin had her daughter on April 16th. And a friend, who is due any day now, will be having a little boy. It's incredible. We definitely want a bigger family, it's just a matter of waiting it out until we can start trying again.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker