Monday, September 26, 2011

Stressball = weight gain

So here we are working on selling our house. We have an offer and the conditions need to be lifted by Wednesday. Well, I think that there is only 1 out of the 5 conditions that have been cleared!!! One of them is a problem with our water. It seems no matter what I do, it's not clearing. We don't drink it but the water should be perfect. It was perfect when we put the house up for sale back in April. Very odd that ALL OF A SUDDEN, it's not clear. I did another test this morning and my fingers are crossed, but something tells me it will come back bad again. I know, I know, positive thinking but it's hard these days. The buyer is also trying to work out his financing. He has the money from the sale of his house, but it will only be available April 2012. He's trying to work something out with his bank. Still no news on that one either! He's been working on it since the 14th!!!! That can't be good right? And of course the house inspection is "scheduled" for Wednesday as well. So needless to say that I am a BIG STRESSBALL atm.
And of course, I'm down about it all and not being with DH doesn't help. So my healthy meal making is all but non-existent (obviously any healthy eating is out of the question). Of course that means that I'm gaining weight like crazy. I had some great weightloss in July but then everything went downhill. I've gained about 7 lbs since then and it feels like 37! I'm bloated and feeling horrible. Some minor symptoms from PCOS are creeping back up as well.
With us wanting to work on baby #3 as soon as we live together again, this isn't the way to go to get there. We were very lucky with baby #2 that we had no medical intervention, but if I keep things going the way they are, we will be back to square one and seeking medical help for conception. I would rather not go this route.
I'm searching for the motivation to get back on the healthy meal train, but it's hiding really well this time. I know that I will have to do WW again to lose the weight. I will try the online version for the 3 month special. That should give me enough time to lose some weight and get ready for another baby. But again, that rests on us selling the house. So much is resting on this. Lots of prayers, fingers crossed and positive vibes. And if you have some that you can send my way too - that would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker