Things are so crazy right now, that I'm keeping it together by a thread (just barely). I currently have an in-law living with us who helps out with the kids and chores but she will be leaving in the next 2 weeks so I will be alone with the kids. It's going to be interesting. Add to that, that we are trying to sell our house, I'm a wreck!! Everything else about our moving and to which coast is now also up in the air...I'm falling apart. And I can't for the kids.
It will be 1 year in November since my DH and I have lived together. We are both ready for this to be done. This, combined with all the bumps that we have been dealing with, really makes us rethink our choice to join. But, no looking back now, we just have to go with the flow. But I don't like it.
Of course with all this stress, my healthy eating and exercise have been tossed aside. And I don't really have any "me" time, so I'm trying my hardest to keep my sanity.
This is definitely a ramble/rant and I suspect that there will be more to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment