Friday, August 26, 2011

What to do, what to do....

Ok, so I don't even know who reads this anymore, but I'm putting this out there anyways.
I want to put together another blog. I know most people focus on 1 subject and work from there, but there's just so much swirling through my head these days that I can't just pick 1 topic. I LOVE to cook and bake. Love it. It makes everything better when I'm down and it's just the right pick-me-up. I can fit cooking in (almost) any time! I want to post about great recipes that I've tried. But then I also have a new found love for sewing. And I want to document my progress because I'm a beginner and want to improve. I also want to blog about my family and any crafts that we tackle together or projects that help me be a SAHM. So it would be a total mish mash of everything. Would you read something like that?
I toy with the idea off and on...I wouldn't give this blog up as this one is for my personal struggles, victories and thoughts. Hmmm...what to do, what to do???

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker