It's been almost 8 months since my DH left. We've seen him twice since he moved to Hali which is great but it's just not enough for either of us. The house has been up for sale since the end of April and so far, just 1 visit. My thoughts right now is that the house won't sell until next year.
Ugh. I'm home now with the kids as a SAHM and it's crazy! I have no contact with other moms since I live in the country. There is the EYC out here but the timings don't work with the kids nap schedules. I'm trying to keep them busy with all this rain but we are all going crazy. And well, when 8pm rolls around, I'm so exhausted, in every which way. I wake up in the morning and I don't feel like I slept at all. I was supposed to have help to keep everything top shape and sorted but that's not happening. So not only are we living off 1 salary, I'm going to have to hire someone to mow our lawn since it's not getting done and it looks like a jungle. I also have to tackle the gardens at some point but since I have the kids with me all the time, I can't do it. I really am down and cry at the drop of a hat. I try to keep it to myself as I don't want the kids to see it. And I can't talk to DH bcuz he's down as it is. He doesn't need to hear about me and that I'm down. I just wish I could shake this. Maybe once the sun comes out again!!! Ok, enough complaining...
This post was written at the beginning of May but I couldn't publish it.
This post was written at the beginning of May but I couldn't publish it.

No comments:
Post a Comment