Friday, February 25, 2011

Hard to Believe

It is hard to believe that in less than 2 weeks, my DH will be graduating from boot camp. Time went by so slow and so fast at the same time. This week has been hard because we aren't able to talk. Actually, we probably won't see eachother this weekend and then we won't be able to talk for most of next week either. To add to this not talking, we are all sick with very bad colds. The kids are clingy and driving me batty. We can't really go anywhere since I don't want them to get worse or get others sick, so homebound it is! It's been over a week and we are still sick - really hoping it goes away soon.
I haven't really been able to speak freely about DH's military choice. A lot of people have no clue that he's joined and at boot camp. We are slowly finding out details for DH's next posting which looks like it might be exactly where we want it. I won't say anything more just yet - I don't want to jinx it. The only thing that may slow everything down is our house. We can't sell until we get the go-ahead and can't move until we sell. So kinda stuck. And what sucks even more is that we live in a rural area where things don't move as fast. We've done A LOT of improvements to the house but who knows. So it's a wait and see game.
As far as my decision on going back to work or being a SAHM, it was kind of made for me. My boss didn't want there to be downtime and since it is inevitable that we will be moving and I will be taking care of everything alone, there would be downtime. So, as it stands, I'm set to go back in March. I'm going to use my holidays and stretch it to April and then that's it. I'm a little scared and am trying to get things organized so that I have days and meals planned. I want to have activities and things scheduled for the kids.
In baby #3 news, my hubby came home last weekend and said, OK lets try for #3! WHAT?! I actually had to say that we would have to wait a little longer. I want to wait until I lose some weight and get some sleep LOL. So depending on what's to come with DH, I think we may start to try in July/Aug/Sept area. LOL. Wow - a 3rd baby!!! Let's hope this body still works! My periods haven't actually been spot on since DS. They length of them varies each month which makes me wonder if I'm actually O'ing. I guess we will only know when we start trying.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker