I have such a busy weekend ahead of me that I decided to take Monday off from work to recuperate. I have a baby shower to go to today that my MIL is throwing. And then I have to go to NDG tomorrow to my cousin's for lunch. I believe it is another shower. I'm very excited about it! I know they are supposed to be surprises but because of where I live, people really had no choice but to spill the beans.
I am starting to feel lots of pressure and pains in the lower half of my body. It really is uncomfortable. It will be great when I'm no longer at work! My boss is trying to have me stay until Nov. 28, 1 week later than I planned. He said I could work from home M-Th and then come in on Friday just for half a day. It's tempting...still need to decide that one.
The baby is kicking and punching me which is great! He/she also does these slow movements that kinda make me feel ill...but it's funny. There is one new thing that the baby seems to have picked up, whenever I eat chocolate, the baby gets the hiccups. So my belly bounces around for about 10-15min. LOL it is too funny!!

No comments:
Post a Comment