I had an appointment on Monday at the Dr's. Everything went well. The baby is still floating - not even engaged yet!! I thought for sure the baby had dropped, but no such luck. So before we left, I asked the Doc how long he usually lets people go past their due date. He said that if my bp continues to stay where it is, I could be induced before my due date. Then he went to say that I won't pass my due date, no matter. So it looks like we will definitely have our munchkin by the 11th! We will know more when we go to the Dr's on Monday the 1st of December - my next appointment. Needless to say, we will be finishing everything up this weekend in case the Doc decides to induce me next week!!! I think it will be the week of the 8th, but then again, I'm no DR. LOL. So now we wait.
The insomnia is killing me. I'm up so many times during the night and then to be wide awake at 3am - 4am every day is horrible. I'm glad that I'm not working anymore because that was awful!! Now at least I can fall asleep during the day and take several naps. I guess it's just Mother Nature's way of getting me ready.
And of course, the pressure down there is wow. And the baby not being engaged yet means that when he/she does, it's going to be crazy. I have a feeling the the baby is leaning on something on my left side because that is where it hurts more. It's actually causing me to limp! Again, I'm so glad that I am not working anymore!!

No comments:
Post a Comment