Monday, June 23, 2008

Time off - time flies

So I am off this Monday and Tuesday from work. It feels good to have a 4 day weekend! We don't really have anything planned but since I'm not sure if we will be taking any vacation, it will have to do.
I will be 4 months tomorrow. Wow...time is going fast and slow at the same time.
I am getting bigger already. I will have to post a new pic soon. And I am feeling like a big fattie, before I lost my weight. When nothing I tried on fit right and I was always uncomfortable. So I am already wearing some maternity clothes. I have a friend who lent me a bin full of clothes, so I don't have to go out and buy a whole lot - even though I want to.
I have bought a few pieces. But since hubby is still not working, I'm not buying too much.
We are also in the process of getting ready to paint the baby's room. It's going to be a pale green. DH doesn't want a sage green, he says it is a little on the dark side for the baby. We will see.
And we did buy our first baby thing - a diaper bag. It is so cute! I'm not talented enough this early in the morning to post a pic of it lol. But it is brown/beige with bright colours and a bear. Very neutral and not too frou-frou! Which if you know me, I'm not so much a frou-frou person. There's actually a bedding set that goes with it. So I think that's the route we are going to go. I have seen some gorgeous bedding but I can't justify spending 300$ for a set that will barely get used since the blanket is not even used in the bed lol.

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker