Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Will I ever be able to enjoy this???

Even though we had our appointment not too long ago and saw baby Hammie moving all over the place, every once in a while I worry. I wonder if everything is still OK. I have my next OB appointment in one week but it's going to be long until then. I keep worrying that since my symptoms are gone, that it is not a good sign. I check my belly for where it is hard and convince myself its gone. So I have my DH check it. He says it's fine.
Maybe all the obstacles we went through to get to this point makes me feel like it just isn't happening.
On the other hand, I know that the baby is fine. And I don't worry about every little twinge.
I guess it is still sinking in that we are actually pregnant. 14 weeks today.
Wow.
I just have to keep my thoughts positive....we have a baby coming!

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker